And as our tradition, we will be collecting new, unwrapped gifts for the foster and homeless youth we serve. Let’s see if we can reach a new goal! Come dressed in your holiday best, bring your family and friends, and enjoy a heartwarming and awe-inspiring evening.
We are elated to announce our very special musical guest, Amani children’s Choir. A beautiful children’s ministry formed from Light Africa Ministries and Kampala Community Church based in Uganda. They’ll be performing during our 12th annual CHRISTmas “Be a Blessing” Gala.
Amani Children’s Choir Purpose
Our tours and local ministry have 4 major goals:
1. Share the love of God through music, dance and testimonies of what God has done in our lives. We always encourage churches and all venues to welcome people that need to be saved or encouraged in their walk with Christ Jesus in our concerts/worship concerts.
2. Raise awareness of the needs of destitute and orphaned children in Africa.
3. Raise funds for continued development and support of Light Africa programs in Uganda (Please visit lightafrica.org or kampalacommunitychurch.org for more info).
4. The Choir’s international tours provide unique training and exposure for the children. Once Choir members have completed a concert tour, they will return to their homelands with the tools necessary for improving their future and serving as godly servant leaders in Africa – making other people’s lives better.
- Event Name: 12th Annual 2019 CHRISTmas “Be a Blessing” Gala (aka The Gala)
- Date: Saturday, December 7, 2019
- Location: Shepherd West Valley 5901 DeSoto Avenue, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- Red Carpet: 5:00pm
- Doors Open: 5:45pm
- Event Start: 6:00pm
- Event End: 9:00pm
- Attire: Formal/Dressy (Our colors are: red, black, silver and gold)
For a limited time only (November 4th thru November 18th) enjoy special Early Bird Savings, just $30.00/person + tax for a single ticket or $200.00 + tax for a table purchase. Early Bird ticket sales end November 18th @ 11:59, get your tickets today!
• Early Bird Ticket: $30.00 per person
• Early Bird Table Purchase (Seats 8): $200.00 per table
• Standard Ticket: $40.00 per person
• Standard Table Purchase (Seats 8): $275.00 per table
• At the Door: $45.00 per person
• Student Admission (High School & 4-year College): $25.00 (must present student ID)
• Volunteers: FREE
Our tenet is, “No one person can do everything, but we all can do something!” If we can be motivated to work together, we can make a difference in many young peoples’ lives. The CHRISTmas Gala is a platform to empower our community to make an imprint on the lives of youth by providing love and hope. Our aim for the evening is two pronged:
- Create awareness about the pervasive issue of foster care and homelessness among youth
- Raise funds to purchase basic need items to improve the quality of life for the youth we serve.
We are grateful to partner with and serve the following incredible organizations:
We cannot wait to see you there! Be sure to grab your tickets as soon as they go on sale! And of course, Rays of Light Philanthropic is always grateful for any donation towards our mission. If you would like to donate, click here.