Be a Volunteer
- All volunteers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All Team Leaders must attend the Leadership Training.
- All volunteers must attend the Walk-Thru & Orientation Training Sat., 11/30 from 10:00am – 12:00pm.
- Middle & High school volunteers can receive proof of volunteerism and earn credits
- All CHRISTmas Gala volunteers will receive dinner.
- You get to make a difference!
- Giving feels good and is good for your health.
- Gives you a new perspective, changes your world view.
- Births appreciation and gratitude.
- Volunteering strengthens our community.
- Connects you with other people and your community.
- Helps us to be less judgmental and teaches acceptance.
- Helps you develop new skills.
- Teaches sacrifice and selflessness.
- Experience the power of change by working together.
Make a Donation
We need your help to plant seeds of hope and love in the lives of these children…our future. We rely on your financial support to help us improve the quality of life for homeless, foster and low-income children, youth and teens in our community. The thousands of Christmas gifts, hundreds of supply-filled backpacks, and collection of basic need items simply would not be possible without the help of our generous donors like you.
Rays of Light Philanthropic is a California Non-Profit public charity under section 501(c)(3). All donations are tax deductible.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us via e-mail: RaysofLightPhil@yahoo.com
Recent & Upcoming Events
We are thrilled to invite you to our 12th annual CHRISTmas “Be a Blessing” Gala -- a not so silent night and our annual fundraiser event. Our aim is the demonstration of love and hope through the provision of Christmas gifts for foster and homeless children, youth and...
Backpack Drive VideoSaturday, August 10th RLP joined hands to give back! We spent the day meeting families, listening to stories, eating tacos, listening to music, playing games and winning prizes. We served our community and we had fun doing it! For a few hours...