We are thrilled to invite you to our 12th annual CHRISTmas “Be a Blessing” Gala — a not so silent night and our annual fundraiser event. Our aim is the demonstration of love and hope through the provision of Christmas gifts for foster and homeless children, youth and teens. A full year of planning culminates beautifully into an amazing evening. We love this opportunity to give back to our community of volunteers, and our supporters. Our guests will experience a 5-Star dinner & dessert selection, Light award presentation, soul stirring musical performances and inspirational speakers, all centered around our theme “Open Your Eyes”.
And as our tradition, we will be collecting new, unwrapped gifts for the foster and homeless youth we serve. Let’s see if we can reach a new goal! Come dressed in your holiday best, bring your family and friends, and enjoy a heartwarming and awe-inspiring evening.
- Event Name: 12th Annual 2019 CHRISTmas “Be a Blessing” Gala (aka The Gala)
- Date: Saturday, December 7, 2019
- Location: Shepherd West Valley 5901 DeSoto Avenue, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- Red Carpet: 5:00pm
- Doors Open: 5:45pm
- Event Start: 6:00pm
- Event End: 9:00pm
- Attire: Formal/Dressy (Our colors are: red, black, silver and gold)
For a limited time only (November 4th thru November 18th) enjoy special Early Bird Savings, just $30.00/person + tax for a single ticket or $200.00 + tax for a table purchase. Early Bird ticket sales end November 18th @ 11:59, get your tickets today!
• Early Bird Ticket: $30.00 per person
• Early Bird Table Purchase (Seats 8): $200.00 per table
• Standard Ticket: $40.00 per person
• Standard Table Purchase (Seats 8): $275.00 per table
• At the Door: $45.00 per person
• Student Admission (High School & 4-year College): $25.00 (must present student ID)
• Volunteers: FREE
Call to Action
Our tenet is, “No one person can do everything, but we all can do something!” If we can be motivated to work together, we can make a difference in many young peoples’ lives. The CHRISTmas Gala is a platform to empower our community to make an imprint on the lives of youth by providing love and hope. Our aim for the evening is two pronged:
- Create awareness about the pervasive issue of foster care and homelessness among youth
- Raise funds to purchase basic need items to improve the quality of life for the youth we serve.
We are grateful to partner with and serve the following incredible organizations:
We cannot wait to see you there! Be sure to grab your tickets as soon as they go on sale! And of course, Rays of Light Philanthropic is always grateful for any donation towards our mission. If you would like to donate, click here.